Who we are
Eber Infrastructures Pvt Ltd., incorporated on 31st August 2009. Directors of EBER are Abraham Thomas and Anil Kuriakose Mathew.
We are the authorized Installer for KALZIP Standing Seam Roofing (Teamkal Partner) and authorized Installer for DANPAL. Some of these goods are soured from our trusted vendors and widely acceptable by our patrons. These are offered as per quality benchmarks prevalent in the market.
We offer punctual services for quality goods that help us to gain the reliance and confidence
and thereby retain trust worthiness amongst our diverse competitors in the marketplace.
- Abraham Thomas – Director
- Anil K Mathew – Director
- Team of Engineers
It has been the continuous vision of EBER INFRASTRUCTURES PVT LTD To provide energy efficient aesthetic metal building solutions incorporating the latest technologies and partnering with the best in the industry nationally and internationally.
- Maintaining a high level of Quality Industrial practices which will always be upgraded
- Roping in men and machinery which enhances the productivity and delivery at the committed time to the client
- Maintaining a thorough transparency in all activities pertaining to the client and principals
- Taking Issues Head On by maintaining a clear communication with the client , our partners and our own team
- Safety on top priority
We ventured into business in 1996 as dealers for insulation material. We further expanded our operations into the application of insulation material in thermal and sound insulation by taking up contracts for the textile industry.
By 2000 we had expanded our operations into cold stores , ready made insulated ducting solutions etc.
Another area of operations is our Fibre glass moulding unit which caters to advertising market for UAE
In 2009 we partnered with Kalzip India to do our first project in Kerala which is a transportation hub called. Vyttila Mobility Hub. We were able to further partner with Kalzip in prestigious projects like Nippon Toyota, T A Pai Management Institute, TKM Engineering college. Etc
With our experience and our team work we can assure you of implementing an Iconic building
THIS IS WHAT WE DO
Kalzip Roofing & Cladding System:
Kalzip can be precisely tailored to meet the needs of the individual project -addressing prime concerns, such as corrosion resistance, sound reduction\absorption, Thermal performance Condensation control. Combinations of advanced roll-forming techniques and new profiles, widths and finishes have all extended kalzip’s flexibility and potential. From natural curving, smooth curving and tapering to advanced tailoring of Individual Sheets.
Kalzip Standing seam and profiled cladding sheets are available as standard in a stucco embossed finish. This provides a surface which diffuses light reducing reflectivity and glare. As aluminum is both a stable and durable material, it provides excellent service as a roofing or cladding without the need for any protective coating.
KALZIP is available in Aluminum, AluPlusPatina, AluPlusZinc, Stainless steel, Copper, Colour Coated.
For More info please visit : www.kalzip.com
Danpalon - Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets, Cladding & Glazing system:
Danpalon is a `Unique Glazing System` offering many advantages over alternative glazing materials. The system provides outstanding performance and flexibility by using unique snap on connectors and concealed fasteners providing:-
- A positive mechanical lock between sheets ensuring impact compliance with a system that is 100% watertight.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Each panel is designed with a specific cell structure that helps provide industry leading thermal insulation. Heat is kept inside, and this greatly improves the energy efficiency of your roofing system
- Free form glazing without the need to roll form any glazing bars.
- Unaffected by the harsh offering of more than 99.9% UVB protection.
- Unlike a lot of other roofing systems, the panels can be bent on-site without the introduction of heat. This allows you to bend and manoeuvre each panel to your own design based on the structure you’re building.
- Antiglare will provide exceptional quality light.
For more info please visit : http://www.danpal.com/products/roofing/